Accéder au contenu principal

Our interview with Rami Ben Brahem (K Beerschot VA U18)

 


🎙 Our [TunTalents] interview with Rami Ben Brahem 🇹🇳🇧🇪 (K Beerschot VA 🇧🇪) 

🔴 Admin Razi: "Can you briefly introduce yourself to our followers?"

🔵 Rami: "I'm Rami Ben Brahem Polfliet, 16 years old (born September 26, 2005) and goalkeeper 🧤 with the U18 of Beerschot.

🔴 Admin Razi: "How did your passion for football start?"

🔵 Rami: "I started at Berchem sport when I was 4 years old, a team that trained 2.3.4 times and I played there for 10 years up to the U15 IP. Throughout my youth at Berchem sport I received offers from Lierse and Waasland Beveren, among others. When I was with the U15 I thought it was time for a new step and finally ended up at the U15 of Beerschot after having successfully completed a test training and I have been in the U18/21 for a year, but I play most matches with the U18 and now and then I train with the U21. I also train up to 5 times a week with the U18.

🔴 Admin Razi: "What are your qualities and what are your weaknesses?"

🔵 Rami: “My footing qualities are one of the best of all goalkeepers in the academy, I have good reflexes and I have a good jump, I myself have good long kicks forward, but I still have to work a bit on my high picking balls on crosses!”

🔴 Admin Razi: "What are your short and long term goals?”

🔵 Rami: “I hope to make as many minutes as possible with the U18 for the rest of the season and hope to train as much as possible with the U21 and hope to make a complete season with the U18 next season. In the coming years I hope to integrate the A-team and become the basic keeper of Beerschot.”

🔴 Admin Razi: "What do you hope to achieve internationally in the coming years."

🔵 Rami: "On an international level, I hope to join the youth ranks of Tunisia in the coming years and also become the first goalkeeper of the seniors of the Tunisian national team. I wait every second with passion and pride to wear that logo on my chest, playing for Tunisia is an opportunity not everyone gets and I would give anything for it. For Tunisia I am willing to fight with blood, sweat and tears! It's a big dream to represent Tunisia in the future and the hunger I have to wear that shirt is always there!

Thanks for the amazing interview, Rami!

Visit our Youtube Channel 🎞️
➡️ https://youtu.be/oEiFrouLkXM


✍🏻: Tunisia_foot discovery

#AdminRazi
✿ ▬▬▬▬▬ ✿
Follow us on
👉 Facebook 👤:
🇹🇳 bit.ly/3H4PQGL
🇹🇳 bit.ly/2Mh5VQk
🇹🇳 bit.ly/2SeqfWf
🇫🇷 bit.ly/2ED83xD
🇬🇧 bit.ly/2Q7dM47
🇩🇪 bit.ly/2NEbuvJ
🇮🇹 bit.ly/2PLnUk7
🇳🇱 bit.ly/3sX8s6M
🇸🇪 bit.ly/3tPs4dx

👉 Twitter 🕊️:
bit.ly/2PI2yE6 

👉 Youtube 📺:
bit.ly/2EILkQx

👉 Instagram 📸:
bit.ly/34YOgtm
bit.ly/3dzJ11F
bit.ly/35gTsbq

👉 Web 🌐:
bit.ly/2Q6BM7o
✿ ▬▬▬▬▬ ✿

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

هدف حمزة رفيع أمام فيورنتينا منذ قليل

 

سيف الله لطيف يسجل هدفه الخامس هذا الموسم

 

هدف إلياس السخيري منذ قليل أمام لفسكي سوفيا البلغاري