Accéder au contenu principal

Exclusive Interview with our new Discovery Sara Bakar



Exclusive [TunTalents] We are honoured to introduce our new Discovery Sara Bakar 🇹🇳🇧🇪

Sara plays for the second team of Club Brugge K.V. 🇧🇪 In this interview you will get to know her true colours and her love for Tunisia. A great talent that we one day hope represent our flag and national team 🇹🇳🦅

🔴 Admin: Asslema Sara, we are happy to get an interview with you. Can you introduce yourself?

🔵 Sara: Asslema i am Sara Bakar. I am 18 years old and born on January 23, 2002. I live in Belgium and play for Club Brugge KV second team. My position is an offensive midfielder.

🔴 Admin: Please Tell us how were you introduced to football?

🔵 Sara: I used to be always on the football field. I would also attend during the holidays and daycare.  One evening I went with a friend to his training to have a look, and the next time I took part in the training session. I then started in a football team when I was 11. But that didn't last long, I played at Royal Knokke football club for six months.  I also played tennis and karate at that time as a sport.  2 years later (when I was 13 years old) I decided to put tennis aside and focus on football. 

That’s how I concluded with football and karate. I played at knokke for 2 years (U13 and U15), each time with the boys 1 year older. In the year of 2016 I made the switch  to Club Brugge after they scouted me. I've been playing here for 4 seasons now.

🔴 Admin: How is it being a female player in Belgium and how is the current women football scene in there?

🔵 Sara: I think the difference with women and men in football in Belgium is enormous.  However progress is being made in women's football every year.  The steps we have taken as a club to promote women's football are enormous. We hope that within a few years women's soccer will be greatly appreciated and viewed as the men's game.

🔴 Admin: You have been called up for your clubs first team before, do you see yourself playing and training with them regularly?

🔵 Sara: To be honest the full needed steps to the first team have not occurred. I have played a practice match with them with others on my team. But I continue to work hard and hope that one day I can make this step in no time.

🔴 Admin: Did you ever get a chance to play for the Belgium youth setup, if yes how was your experience?

🔵 Sara: Yes, i have been able to play some training and a practice match with the U15 national team of Belgium. It was an educational experience, of course you play with the best in Belgium. Due to injuries I have lost my chance (I think). I work hard every day to reach the highest level in my football career.

🔴 Admin: Which footballers you try to make your game similar to?

🔵 Sara: This is a very difficult question that I have never really thought about. Everyone has their own style of play and then it is sometimes difficult to compare this well-known footballers, I am more of a technical player and play on the flank, in midfield or striker.

My favourite player abroad is Isco and I think I can compare to him.  Besides Isco I think Daniëlle Van De Donk, Lieke Martens, Hakim Ziyech and Dele Alli suit me the most.

🔴 Admin: And who is your favorite Tunisian player?

🔵 Sara: Wahbi Khazri, i think he is also the most popular player on the team.

🔴 Admin: Best moment in your career so far?

🔵 Sara: This is also a difficult question. I have already experienced so many beautiful moments in career. I have been champion several times both with r. Knokke FC as with club Brugge. My selection for the national team of Belgium was also nice, but I think what I remember most is that I played a tournament in Spain with U15 of Knokke. We became 5th out of 32 teams that participated and played a draw against the eventual winner.

🔴 Admin: That’s great! How are you dealing with the current coronovirus crisis?

🔵 Sara: I exercise a lot. About 6 days a week it is also an outlet to cope and deal with the stressful situation.

🔴 Admin: With the situation on hand, how do you commit yourself to stay in shape? And how do you do so?

🔵 Sara: I got a racing bike for my birthday this winter, here I am now 3 times a week using it. I will also walk 2 to 3 times. My working point for next season is mainly fitness and I am now trying to work as hard as possible for this goal.

🔴 Admin: The Tunisian women national football team did not exist for a while, do you have recommendation and advices for them to improve?

🔵 Sara: I just think every player has to prove themselves 100% every day and has to  want to work to achieve their goals, and if you have players who are individually and have compassion towards one another to form a good team, that way the players can have a real connection to one another.

🔴 Admin: If the Tunisian National will call you one day. Would you accept to play with Tunisia?

🔵 Sara: I think the calling for the country you are from is certainly very beautiful and I would certainly take this challenge.

🔴 Admin: There are many aspiring women footballers in Tunisia who will probably look up to you after this interview, any advices for them to have a chance achieving their dreams?

🔵 Sara: I hope many players get something out of this.  I try to work hard every day to make my dreams come true and it is only nice that others try this too.

🔴 Admin: What are your goals short-term and long-term?

🔵 Sara: First I would like to become a contributor player in the first team of club Brugge ladies. And then possibly start a career abroad. My dream is to one day play for the Dutch team Ajax. Beyond that it would be very to called up and represent the country I am from (Belgium or Tunisia).

🔴 Admin: At the end of our interview is there anything you would like to say to the Tunisian people and the fans who follow this page?

🔵 Sara: I am very honoured to be Tunisian and will always represent it with pride.  I hope for everyone the best inside and outside the sport life and that everyone can stay healthy 🙏🏽

Copyright by #TunTalents
Designed by @BigMalion_myj
Interview by #AdminMaher
Edited by #AdminKnehdi
✿ ▬▬▬▬▬ ✿ ▬▬▬▬▬ ✿
Follow us on 👉Facebook: 🇹🇳 المواهب التونسية Les Talents Tunisiens 🇹🇳 المواهب الرياضية التونسية 🇫🇷 Les Talents Tunisiens En France 🇬🇧 Tunisian Talents مواهب تونسية 🇩🇪 Tunesische Talente مواهب تونسية 🇮🇹 Talenti Tunisini المواهب التونسية 👉Twitter: @les_ltt 👉Youtube: Les Talents Tunisiens 👉Instagram: @tun.talente @les_talents_tunisiens 👉Snapchat: tun-talents 👉Web: les-talents-tunisiens.blogspot.com
✿ ▬▬▬▬▬ ✿ ▬▬▬▬▬ ✿

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

هدف حمزة رفيع أمام فيورنتينا منذ قليل

 

سيف الله لطيف يسجل هدفه الخامس هذا الموسم

 

هدف إلياس السخيري منذ قليل أمام لفسكي سوفيا البلغاري